Mondays goodies


One good reason for getting up this rainy grey monday morning were the treats that awaited later in the day. First stop the post office to collect my asos package. After feeling a bit down last week and despite being poor i decided to spend £10 and treat myself so i bought some over the knee knitted socks and a new bra. The socks are a little whiter than i expected and not sure how they will look over black opaques but will test them out later.
Next i recieved a parcel from a lovely ebay seller
who dropped of this lovely breton style jumper, it turns out she lives very near me and so refunded my postage and delivered the jumper! love her!
This afternoon on my daily trip to the post office i decided to be naughty and take a peek in the charity shop next to where i work. Glad i did as i spent a total of £3.20 and picked up two vintage 'st Michael's' (m&s) slips, a random tin and some funny cardboard buttons.






No comments:

Post a Comment